Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: Support Korea market by managing promotion reports, commission exception requests, and price lists. Assists our Members across all of Korea in processing placement requests, educate employees and the field on all things placements, work with other departments to meet members’ needs, manage the exceptions process, assign orphans, and assist in compliance matters. Process Placements emails and ensuring the appropriate and consistent application of doTERRA placement policy.
- Produce reports based on the requests such as DC reports, IT reports, and other promotion reports
- Work with?the?BI team to help pull reports for promotions
- Assist in submitting of Fast Start exception requests, and Primary Bonus exception requests
- Frequently update Korea price lists
- Fulfill placement requests in a timely manner and respond to emails in a kind, professional manner
- Educate co-workers and Wellness Advocates on placement policies and procedure
- Assist with preparing exception requests
- Prepare exception requests for presentation to management.
- Process Terminations, Reactivations, and all other Placements requests
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and take on increasing responsibility
- Proven ability?to learn/self-teach new skills and techniques
- Highly organized and the ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively, respond to concerns, and strategically solve problems
- Familiarity with doTERRA’s compensation plan
- Experience with the direct selling industry and customer service preferred
- Knowledge of the Policy Manual and Compensation Plan
- Excellent writing skills
- Friendly and eager to help Wellness Advocates
- Apply excellent critical thinking skills and knowledge of policies to evaluate exceptions and resolve issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and DataTrax required
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.