Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Account Management works with Silver + Wellness Advocates to provide enhanced leader support and strategic guidance. They partner with Wellness Advocates in helping to build their business success and to keep them aware and current on all corporate information and details. In addition, they build relationships of trust between our Silver+ leaders and doTERRA.
* Provide strategic conversations with Silver + Wellness Advocates in regard to mentoring and encouraging them to propel their doTERRA Business forward
* Build positive, trusting relationships with Silver + Wellness Advocates
* Act as an accountability partner with our Silver + Wellness Advocates to help them achieve their goals concerning personal and team rank advancements, expanding their network, and personal development.
* Monitor and recognize Silver + Wellness Advocates achievements and growth
* Provide accurate and correct understanding to help maximize doTERRA’s compensation plan
* Work interdepartmentally to advocate for Silver + Wellness Advocates and be their connection to corporate
* Educate Silver + Wellness Advocates on placement policy and exception processes
* Communicate important reminders, call notes, welcome/congratulatory letters, etc. to our Silver + Wellness Advocates
* Travel when necessary for corporate events
* Ability to establish professional relationships and partner with Silver + Wellness Advocates
* Outgoing and positive personality
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email, chat, and phone calls
* Familiar with doTERRA’s compensation plan
* Proven ability to follow through on assignments and customer needs
* Experience with the direct selling industry and customer service preferred
* Proficiency in DataTrax preferred
* Commitment to work full-time in the office required
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.