Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: Responsible for managing the day-to-day clinic operations, creating an excellent patient experience, and ensuring the financial viability of the clinic. This includes handling administrative work to allow providers to focus primarily on patient care. As the flagship clinic for PMHC, this position will manage calculated model adjustments to create the best care possible.
- Create a positive environment in which patients can receive quality care
- Manage staffing needs including recruitment, workforce management, performance reviews, staff development/education, scheduling, training, conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Manage budgets and financial outcomes for the clinic
- Obtain patient feedback and make appropriate changes based on that feedback
- Ensure policies and procedures are observed and stay in line with current laws and regulations
- Coordinate marketing and communications efforts for both potential and current patients
- Ensure that the facility is attractive and in good working order and that equipment is functioning properly
- Ensure that all staff has the necessary equipment, supplies, and resources needed to be successful
- Resolve customer service concerns with empathy
- Create monthly reports for staff and company leadership
- 5-10 years of clinic management experience required
- Insurance billing experience required
- Working knowledge of MS office and experience with practice management/revenue cycle management software
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects at once required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in materials management and budgeting preferred
About Prime Meridian Health Clinics
Prime Meridian Health Clinics is an integrative medicine group committed to providing a patient-centric healthcare experience through a subscription-based model. Prime Meridian combines the best of conventional medicine and holistic healthcare, including the use of certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils, with a focus on the patient and their specific needs. Prime Meridian Health Clinics is committed to significantly improving the patient-physician relationship by delivering and validating transparency, greater health outcomes, affordability, and satisfaction for both the patient and physician. To learn more about Prime Meridian Health Clinics, visit https://pmhclinics.com/
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.