Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Assists in the development and marketing of LTO’s & Kits
- Participates in the product development process, including ideation, formula, packaging, positioning, and marketing for components of LTO’s & Kits
- Work with project management to assure timely delivery of kits for launch
- Ensures constant communication between product development and other departments, including international, purchasing, operations, regulatory, and creative services as needed
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, trends, pricing, and advertising
- Assists in the creation and editing of marketing copy to tell the story
- Creates business plans, content for marketing materials, and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate approvals with all stakeholders
- Accomplishes goals through ownership and accountability; explores opportunities to add value to department and company goals
- Conducts internal presentations and trainings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Significant progress towards a bachelor’s degree or other significant marketing experience accepted
- 2-5 years of product development and marketing experience
- Experience presenting in front of small and large groups
- Genuine enthusiasm for and interest in a marketing or product development career
- Proven organizational skills
- Be able to maintain confidentiality throughout the product development process
- Must work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.