Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This is a technical position that reviews and evaluates scientific literature and supports multiple departments/business units and national and international markets. The incumbent will create product supporting documentation based on research findings, regulatory standards and guidelines, and expert opinion. These activities will require the ability to identify and assess published information on dietary ingredients and plant oils, regulatory and safety reviews of dietary ingredients, analytical data, regulatory standards, and guidance. Will contribute to the documentation of product features and claims, product supporting documentation, and ideation.
- Review scientific literature and compose/maintain the technical database to support R&D and other business units.
- Develop/define doTERRA product features and claims and ensure compliance according to current scientific evidence, expert opinion and regulatory standards and guidance.
- Create product supporting documentation related to a technical background, safety, and recommendation.
- Review marketing, educational, and product identity materials.
- Provide technical support to product development groups collecting and summarizing research findings.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, microbiology, molecular biology, chemistry, and nutrition.
- Candidates must have experience in literature reviewing, developing study proposals, conducting bench work, and collecting and analyzing data.
- Ability to understand study models and their relationships and document them accurately.
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret study findings from various settings such as in vitro, animals, and humans.
- Ability to manage projects/tasks in a timely manner with minimal direction.
- Ability to adapt to changes. Trainable, willing to learn, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and strong knowledge of MS Office and related products.
- Research experience.
- Understanding of study models, designs, and statistical analysis.
- Strong personal interest in dietary supplements, essential oils, and personal care products.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Research and Development|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.