Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
MUST reside in either Utah or Idaho.
Provide the highest level of customer service to our customers and Wellness Advocates through phone, chat, email, and/or other contact types. Work at home opportunities available. Flexible schedules are available.
· Handle inbound customer contacts including but not limited to phone, chat, and email, with the highest level of customer service.
· Respond promptly with correct grammar and punctuation in verbal and written communications
· Use resources to answer questions and resolve concerns promptly and courteously
· Follow-up on customer services issues
· Capture customer feedback
· Identify and track/code contact types
· Attend necessary trainings
· Upsell and inform customers about promotions and products
· Help with special projects as needed
· Adhere to schedule and meet other department performance standards
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job:
-This position operates in an office environment that may include exposure to stationary -positions and computer blue light for extended periods of time
-Ability to work under pressure, including during peak seasons
· Professional Bulgarian language proficiency required
· Strong typing and computer abilities
· Ability to type 60 words per minute, preferred
· Knowledge of proper grammar, punctuation, and impressive spelling
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to follow instructions, policies, and procedures
· Works well with others
· Proactive while assisting others
·Ability to communicate effectively with others in a respectful and professional manner
·Ability to communicate by reading, writing, recording, receiving, and sending communications
· Previous customer service experience, preferred
· Desire to move up and grow with doTERRA, preferred
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.