Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Bulk Shipping Clerk is responsible for documentation and computer transactions in a variety of warehouse functions using multiple software systems. Duties include generating systematic shipments, documentation, data validation, record accuracy, inbound receiving functions and other duties as assigned by management. Shift time is 1:30pm - 10:00pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Create system shipment information in the warehouse management system
- Create proper labeling for outbound pallets.
- Verify accuracy of shipment documentation to warehouse system
- Communicate to outside departments/transportation companies via MS Teams and email
- Help develop and organize a filing system to track outbound documentation
- Work closely with Bulk Shipping Team Leads toward team goals
- Help develop reports and KPI’s using data from multiple sources
- Perform shipping transactions in multiple systems including WMS and vendor portals
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment
- Participate in project improvement groups
- Crosstrain in other areas of the warehouse
- Be an ambassador of doTERRA culture at all times
- Experience with warehouse management software systems preferred
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
- Strong math skills and organization skills
- Prefer industry experience in bulk shipping/receiving
- Prefer prior experience with labeling and receiving dangerous goods
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes
- Ability to think creatively to understand complex business dynamics
- Ability to detect and correct hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
We understand not all applicants will have every skillset, please apply and we will help evaluate where your skillset may fit best in our team.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.