Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
doTERRA is looking to immediately hire a full-time accounting position responsible for performing tasks related to Kealakekua Mountain Reserve and other related entities in Hawaii (collectively "Hawaii Entities"). This is a great position for those who want exposure to accounting and business. This position will perform the duties involved with the completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting entries and reports for all entities related to Hawaii Entities. Additionally, this position will perform business planning, forecast, audit procedures, ad-hoc reports, and various strategic analyses designed to help our Hawaii entities achieve their goals. This position is based at our office in Kealakekua, HI and will report to our International Controller but will work closely with our team there.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations each month for certain Hawaii entities
- Assist with the review of certain Hawaii entities’ monthly accounting reports prepared by foreign teams to monitor progress against annual budgets and identify areas for improvement
- Prepare various analyses and reports as needed to support Hawaii entities in achieving goals and profitability (including pricing calculations and promotion assessment)
- Maintain precise records of all vendor payments
- Tax planning and the development of tax strategies
- Monitor tax liabilities and ensure tax liabilities are paid on time
- Responsible for paying and keeping record of all invoices
- Assist the International Controller with other various strategic initiatives
- Perform audit procedures over accounts and internal controls as well as assist with external audit requests
- Develop appropriate risk management strategies
- Assist, as needed, with the preparation of statutory financial reports and filings required by Hawaii entities
- Assist with business planning for the Hawaii entities
- Prepare appropriate financial forecasting for the Hawaii entities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Master’s degree (MAC or MBA with accounting emphasis) preferred
- CPA certification a plus, but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- QuickBooks skills a plus
- Business planning, forecasting and management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (both with Finance and other departments)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.