Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: Business Advancement Agent Brazil
Works with Wellness Advocates ranked Consultant to Premier, providing advanced education on our processes and procedures in areas such as Commissions and Placements, among others. This team is designed to support and empower members interested in building a business with doTERRA with results to achieve a higher level of success.
- Provide accurate and correct understanding and application of doTERRA’s compensation plan
- Respond fairly and accurately to questions regarding the compensation plan and doTERRA’s policies and procedures
- Handle commission exception requests and represent those requests when needed
- Build relationships of trust with ranks Consultants to Premiers.
- Educate Wellness Advocates on Placements’ policies and the process on how to request Placements changes.
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Work well on a team, be coachable, self-motivated, and can work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively, respond to concerns, and strategically solve problems
- Familiar with doTERRA’s compensation plan
- Proven ability to follow through on assignments and customer needs
- Experience with the direct selling industry and customer service preferred
- Proficiency in DataTrax and CRM preferred
- Commitment to work full-time preferred
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Sales and Marketing|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.