Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This job consists of two main parts: 1) data analysis and report building, and 2) acting as internal consultants by identifying valuable data insights. This position will focus on providing this analysis for several of our Asia markets, as well as supporting company leadership by gathering and presenting specifically requested data.
- Develop and distribute reports to executives, VPs, directors, and department leaders from various departments
- Analyze data and reports to provide decision-makers with discoveries and suggestions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in the current business intelligence reports
- Respond to additional needs/requests
- Act as the bridge between I.T. and the end user to ensure that the vision of all parties involved are aligned
- Undergraduate degree required; degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Business Management, Economics, or other related major preferred.
- Relevant graduate degree a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for coordinating with various teams and departments
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent time management
- Moderate to advanced experience with Tableau, Tableau Prep, and SQL preferred
- Experience with R or other programming languages a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Passion and aptitude for quickly learning new technical skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.