Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: This job consists of two main parts: 1) data analysis and report building for the Demand Planning organization, and 2) acting as internal consultants by identifying valuable data insights. Additionally, we support company leadership by gathering and presenting specifically requested data.
- Clearly understand doTERRA’s mission, culture, products, and business strategies to support and strengthen doTERRA’s ability to "Source the Best and Help the Most"
- Develop and distribute reports through Tableau to executives, VPs, directors, and department leaders from the Planning Department and other Operations specific groups
- Analyze data and reports to provide decision-makers with discoveries and suggestions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in the current business intelligence reports
- Act as the bridge between I.T. and the end-user to ensure that the vision of all parties involved are aligned
- Respond to additional needs/requests
- Undergraduate degree required; degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business Management/Strategy, or other related major preferred.
- Relevant school or work in Demand Planning is a plus
- A relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for coordinating with various teams and departments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management
- Moderate to advanced experience with Tableau and SQL preferred
- Experience with R or other programming languages a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Passion and aptitude for quickly learning new technical skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.