Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible for the support, trouble shooting, planning, management, and completion of IT projects for the Content Management System.
- Work with various internal business stakeholders and external third-party companies to identify and document the requirements of custom IT projects.
- Write formalized functional requirements, user stories, and user acceptance criteria.
- Review and gain approval of functional requirements with business stakeholders.
- Participate in the project estimation and scoping process.
- Proactively manage and set deliverable timelines and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner. We value completion and delivery of projects.
- Communicate and review project requirements with the development and QA teams.
- Participate in software projects through the entire software development life cycle.
- Perform and coordinate BA Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in the change control and management discussions and processes.
- Coordinate and manage the release of software.
- Continually ensure clear and timely communication among all stakeholder and involved parties.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Requires a B.S. degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent related experience.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Absolute integrity and dependability. Strong work ethic.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience as a Business Analyst or similar IT position.
- Knowledge of DataTrax products.
- Experience/background in the MLM industry.
- Experience/background in UI/UX for MLM industry shopping, enrollment in the MLM industry.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.