Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
- Responsible for the planning, management, and completion of IT payment projects.
- Work with various internal business stakeholders and external third-party companies to identify and document the requirements of custom IT payment integration projects.
- Write formalized functional requirements; user stories, and acceptance criteria that are consistently praised by Solutions Architects, Developers and QA Engineers.
- Review and gain approval of functional requirements with business stakeholders.
- Manage the project estimation and scoping process.
- Proactively manage and set deliverable timelines and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner. Successfully launch more projects than the average of your peers. We value completion and delivery of projects.
- Communicate and review project requirements with the development and QA teams.
- Communicate and review project status with corporate managers and executives.
- Oversee software projects through the entire software development life cycle.
- Perform and coordinate acceptance testing and third party testing.
- Participate in the change control and management discussions and processes.
- Coordinate and manage the release of software.
- Continually ensure clear and timely communication among all stakeholder and involved parties.
- Proactively assess and mitigate project risks.
- Become an expert in our technology stack and in analysis and requirements definition relating to development and related applications and services.
- Become an expert in payment integrations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with an implementation of an e-commerce or ERP system.
- 3+ years of business analysis/project management/functional analyst experience.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and prioritize competing priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Absolute integrity and dependability. Strong work ethic.
- Flexible for occasional early morning or late evening calls.
- Knowledge of InfoTrax products
- Experience/background in the MLM industry
- Experience with Payment systems
- Project Management experience
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.