Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Buyer is responsible for managing vendor relationships to source the highest quality goods and services for the most competitive price according to a timeline that supports overall supply chain objectives.
- Coordinate efforts with Operations, Marketing, and Logistics on product release and optimal inventory levels
- Manage vendor relationships to drive doTERRA expectations and cost efficiency with supply chain objectives
- Works with Vendor Managers, Planners, Creative Services, and others to issue purchase orders ins a timely manner to meet supply chain requirements, while ensuring proper inventory levels.
- Manage goods through the entire product lifecycle from launch to retirement
- Proactively seeks to improve lead times, quality, profits, and cash flow
- Negotiates with vendors for long term supply of needed goods and services, negotiating the best possible price, and service guarantee
- Monitoring the inventory logistic movement of component packaging and secondary packaging to ensure on-time delivery
- Assist Director in identifying and qualifying new supply sources to improve supply chain
- Track vendor KPI's and perform quarterly business reviews with assigned major suppliers
- Resolve and manage any issues or conflicts that arise with invoicing, receiving and non-conformances.
- Requests bids and proposals, evaluate submissions
- Manage the supply of products through ERP management systems
- Manage purchase order/contract to invoice discrepancies to ensure timely payment
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related area or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of purchasing experience
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/management skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of various supply chain functions
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP experience preferred)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in identifying tasks that need to be completed
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong ethical code of conduct
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.