Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
It is a requirement to be in office for 9 weeks prior to working at home.
We are currently accepting applications for our Night Shift Call Center Agents. We offer both full-time and part-time shifts. We do also offer Work From Home after 9 weeks of employment on Campus, as long as Performance and Tech requirements are met.
We know there are many future doTERRA employees out there and we would love to get to know you!
Responsibility to assist customers however necessary. This includes regularly handling customer calls, chats, and emails<div ccp_infra_copy_id="6cc55f8c-bd0d-4c8d-bd23-d1d549039c7a" ccp_infra_timestamp="1633972906963" ccp_infra_user_hash="2986685905" ccp_infra_version="3" data-ccp-timestamp="1633972906963">
- Answer inbound phone calls effectively by providing the best customer service
- Respond promptly with correct grammar to emails and chats
- Research using inside sources to resolve problems promptly and courteously
- Upsell/mention promotions and other products on calls
- Capture customer feedback
- Attend necessary trainings
- Occasionally assist with projects
- Identify and track call types received
- Adhere to schedule
- Interact with others effectively, in a team atmosphere as well as with management.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job:
- This position operates in an office environment that may include exposure to stationary positions and computer blue light for extended periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure, including during peak seasons
- Professional English language proficiency required
- Strong typing and computer abilities
- Ability to type 60 words per minute, preferred
- Knowledge of proper grammar and impressive spelling
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive while assisting others
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Desire to move up and grow with doTERRA, preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a respectful and professional manner
- Ability to communicate by reading, writing, recording, receiving, and sending communications
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.