Claims Education & Research Team Specialist (CERT, Specialist)
This position is part of the Compliance Team, researches, and logs Independent Distributors (Wellness Advocates) product claims. Occasionally, CERT Specialists communicate with distributors to empower, educate, and assist the members in resolving their online claims.
- Actively monitors the Internet for non-compliant claims and trademarks.
- May assist Wellness Advocates on doTERRA’s claims policies and procedures.
- Communicate and correspond with doTERRA Members.
- Closely work with Team Lead to assess online risk.
- May occasionally monitor and investigate other possible policy violations, including repackaging and online sales.
- Accurate documenting and case management.
- Must keep confidence, have discretion, and use good judgment.
- Fluent in English, additional language skills preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, discretion, and judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skillset.
- Working knowledge of doTERRA product claims and trademark policy.
- doTERRA experience and training preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- This full-time position qualifies for benefits and working from home after training.