Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
To be effective in the role, you need to be highly analytical with a mind towards finance, have a strong interest for Cloud technologies and SaaS toolsets, possess strong reporting skills, and work well with multiple internal and external partner teams. As a Cloud FinOps Analyst for doTERRA, you will be helping to collect and analyze data to provide the financial insights critical to our success as a business as it relates to an Infrastructure and Operations organization.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Produce insightful reports that can be shared with and actioned by Management.
* Work effectively with cross-functional teams globally, assimilating requirements, driving results in the form of data insights and building strategic partnerships.
* Support the FinOps team with setting goals/KPIs, retrieving data and modeling.
* Partner heavily with our Cloud Governance team to map data process flows, allowing FinOps to gather a single source of data source.
* Analyze and forecast cloud hosting costs.
* Provide cost optimization recommendations.
* Create and maintain month-end and quarter-end reports.
* Use Agile methodology for planning and execution.
* Use tools and technology to make data driven decisions.
* Education (or equivalent work experience)
* Undergraduate or master's degree in computer science, management information systems, data analytics.
+2 years' experience in IT (Business Analytics, Project Management, IT Finance).
* Self-starter who can also work with a team to deliver superior customer service.
* Knowledge of financial principles and business analytics.
* Ability to work with multiple internal teams to provide the best experience for our customers.
* Understanding of applications development environment, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
* Ability to analyze and produce meaningful insights from large datasets.
* Strong analytical background with an aptitude for understanding technology.
* Experience with advanced Excel functions required.
* Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OCI, etc.
* Experience with Cloud billing and cost management tools and processes
* Experience in cost management tactics such as enterprise-wide discount programs and commitment plans (Reserved Instances, * Savings Plans, Spot, Sustained Use/Committed Use Discounts).
* Experience with 3rd party cloud cost optimization tools (Cloudability).
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.