Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This is a jr-level recruiting position that will work directly with the Corporate Recruiter on filling all hiring needs at doTERRA’s Corporate Headquarters. This employee will oversee all candidate correspondence, coordinating, and gradually take on full-cycle recruiting for select positions.
- Manage job board posts
- Assist with the screening of applicants
- Coordinate onsite interviews and other recruiting-related meetings
- Source candidates when needed
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Prepare interview rooms and interview team for upcoming interviews
- Assist with other HR-related projects
- Follow up with hiring managers throughout the decision-making process
- Assist with screening, interviewing and extending offers for select positions
- Assist with all internal recruiting needs
- Nurture relationships with the prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities
- Track and report key recruitment metrics.
- 1+ year of related recruiting experience
- Ability/experience to successfully identify and qualify candidates
- Blend of aptitude, personality, communication skills, organizational skills, and follow-through
- Ability and desire to adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to follow-up and follow-through with an engaging, personal touch
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Familiarity with the recruitment life cycle
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking System(s)
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal managers
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Behavioral Science or related field, preferred
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.