Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Apply your knowledge of statistics, analytics, and reporting to real-world business forecast modeling, reporting, and long term strategy. doTERRA is dedicated to providing you with valuable experience and learning opportunities as you collaborate on improving these areas. Your focus would be on the analytics surrounding customer service and a 1000+ agent call center.
- Assist with long term volume and space forecasting
- Provide general statistics and analytics support
- Create and test forecasting models for contact volume, hiring, and attrition
- Assist with creation, maintenance, and improvement of Tableau reports
- Statistics, economics, Information systems, or related major
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
- Some knowledge in R or Tableau
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.