Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Become a member of the Data Services Team and help us enable data driven decisions by building and maintaining data pipelines from multiple data sources.
- Build and maintain ETL processes
- Build and maintain interfaces to manage the ETL process
- Document, train, and share your knowledge with other team members
- Respond to additional needs/requests as needed
- 2-4 years of experience preferred
- Strong ability to program in PHP and/or Python
- Experience with ETL processes
- Strong Database (SQL) knowledge - Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL, Snowflake, HANA, Oracle
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience/knowledge with APIs
- Excellent time management
- Passion and aptitude for quickly learning new technical skills and contribute
- Self motivated
- Ability to work alone, at home, and in the office as needed
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online