Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: Demand Planner
Job Description: Demand Planners create and maintain a statistical forecast for products sold globally for their assigned material group(s). This is done by incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, and MRP signals. Planners utilize SAP and other company systems to optimize inventory levels and generate stable demand signals for up and down stream partners in the supply chain. Full-time position based at the corporate headquarters.
- Create and maintain a statistical sales forecast
- Gather, analyze, and validate data inside SAP
- Execute statistical modeling using SAP
- Review resulting statistical forecast model and adjust where needed
- Review sales plans and finance budgets to ensure demand drives according to business needs
- Present, solicit, and assess various forecasts from Sales/Marketing/Finance and make recommendations/adjustments as need
- Communicate over/understocked products and make recommendations on how to migrate risk to affected parties
- Maintain demand plan inside SAP
- Monitor trends in forecast errors, make system adjustments accordingly through daily exceptions message monitoring
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process and communicate to affected parties.
- Maintain material master data for relevant MRP areas
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification a plus
- Experience in planning and scheduling in a complex manufacturing environment
- Strong background with ERP/MRP systems, SAP experience preferred
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for coordinating with various teams and departments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.