Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The employee will work with the Help Desk Manager, IT Administrators, technical staff and administration. The employee will provide computer and telephone support to doTERRA employees, executives and remote users. They will also provide a quality end-user experience in a mixed Windows/Mac environment. The successful candidate must have the ability to provide support in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with employees, executives, and teammates
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at once
- Work continuously on tasks until completion
- Respond and close tickets within approved SLA
- Set up new user accounts/profiles and deal with password issues
- Support the deployment of new applications
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Document all hardware distributed, following approved processes
- Process RMA or warranty replacement of hardware
- Resolve and/or replace faulty hardware
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware issues (Windows and Mac)
- Address issues both face-to-face and remotely
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, networks, and telephone equipment
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems, and applications
- 1-2 years’ technical support experience or a 2-year degree
- Occasional weekend work required
- This position can include early mornings or late nights depending on severity of issue and work load
- Possess excellent telephone, verbal, writing, and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to present ideas in a professional manner
- Impeccable work ethic
- The candidate must be highly self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision
- Exceptional attendance required
- Proficiency with scripting/PowerShell
- Proficiency with Apple products and software
- Proficiency with Microsoft products and Active Directory structure and operational procedures
- Certifications: A+, Network+, Cisco, Microsoft
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.