Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Director Digital Marketing USA
The Director of Digital Marketing will manage the US Web, Marketing Communications, and Digital Marketing Tools. This strategic role will lead the team in aligning and supporting various growth initiatives and their deployment throughout the year to continue to grow enrollments, sales, and retention. This role will partner with various department leaders throughout the company and report to the Sr. Director of Global Marketing.
US Web responsibilities includes managing a team of content specialists that publish content on a variety of websites and localize for our supported languages. Sites include doTERRA.com, doterrahealinghands.org, sourcetoyou.com. This role will use Google Analytics and FullStory to analysis success and keep content updated and maximize user experience.
Marketing Communications include emails & text (SMS) messages sent from your team using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This team also sends push notifications (through FollowAnalytics) and survey questions for customer feedback (through Qualtrics). This role is responsible for messages sent on time, with the correct content, and to the right audience. This role will focus on the response rates of these messages and measure success through conversion rates.
Digital Marketing Tools that support the business both internally and externally are within your scope. This role is responsible for a team of Program Managers that are assigned to improve our backend CMS (SAP’s - SmartEdit), and front end (SAP - Hybris) systems. There are a variety of 3rd party tools that need activation, maintenance, or improvements. This role will oversee those improvements and work with IT, Business, and Sales & Marketing teams to prioritize and deploy changes.
- Primary responsibility is to stimulate and sustain market growth by increasing engagement through web engagement, content, and promotional offerings.
- Improve Marketing Tools to serve business and customer needs.
- Create an Omni-channel content strategy that focuses on incorporating key messaging promoting company goals.
- Stay up to date with current trends in digital and content marketing. Identify, analyze, and understand metrics to measure the effectiveness of content, report findings, and reassess approach based on results.
- Work closely with Creative and Social Media Managers to create look and feel consistent with brand and culture that tells stories through social media, blogs, and website.
- Monitor company online communities and presence.
- Manage US doterra.com content. Create content calendar to ensure fresh content critical for SEO optimization. Work with SEO teams to ensure site is fully SEO optimized.
- Oversee the execution of e-mail marketing programs including member segmentation, member analytics, A/B testing, automation, journeys, and dynamic content. Implement an analytical approach to identifying campaign drivers and opportunities that enhance member experience.
- Separate Wellness Advocate and Wholesale Customer strategies and communications through personalization.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Digital with significant experience directing these efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all key stake holders.
- Ability to mentor and build managers and teams.
- Ability to utilize data to segment customer base and track effective messaging.
- Trend setter with effective approaches to fun, creative, and relatable storytelling.
- Strong health & wellness background.
- Ability to productively partner with cross-functional team members to meet objectives.
- Innovative self-starter with a balance of analytical and creative thinking.
- Ability to set up efficient and effective processes, manage and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and dynamic as internal priorities shift, and market/marketing avenues change.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.