Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
- Manage allocation and distribution of inventory between multiple facilities; provide weekly instruction on needed movements from central facility to satellite facilities
- Monitor overall inventory levels and work with global demand planners to ensure timely delivery of all finished goods
- Partner closely with internal logistics and transportation departments to ensure timely and precise movement of stock transfers, minimizing expedited transportation cost
- Manage Product Center and smaller satellite FC inventory by executing a monthly forecast for those respective fulfillment centers
- Coordinate inventory movements to third-party vendors in collaboration with procurement team
- Manage internal ad hoc requisitions as needed, reviewing feasibility and timeliness
- Periodically review fulfillment center allocation strategies with logistics team
- Ensure processes are established and followed to maintain data integrity in existing systems
- Help develop, track and improve distribution, shipping & transportation KPIs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business management, operations management, manufacturing or equivalent experience
- 2 years+ experience in operations environment
- Strong analytical skills
- ERP experience (SAP experience strongly preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing urgent projects concurrently
- Strong understanding of MRP and other supply chain functions and best practices and ability to apply concepts in a meaningful way
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work toward and meet specified deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision in identifying tasks that need to be completed
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.