Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
**This position's shift will be: 5:15am-1:45pm.
Responsible for lot specific production of various essential oil blends, accuracy in documentation and adherence to processes/procedures.
· Performs operations such as reviewing correct components have been pulled, pre-weighing required amounts of components, and mixing components together to meet the requirements for each blend.
· Works through a given schedule of blends to be completed each day.
· Keep work area clean and organized to promote the most efficient setup and flow of materials
· Follows SOP’s and guidelines for each work order.
· Ensure documentation accuracy and timely completion of work orders.
· Discuss any suggestion for process improvements with the Blending Supervisor and/or Team Lead.
· Make recommendations for additional equipment or equipment updates to the Blending Supervisor and/or Team Lead.
· Inform Blending Supervisor and/or Team lead of any broken or equipment that needs repair or replacing.
· Operate in compliance with company policies and standards.
· Complete additional tasks as needed from management.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment
· Must be self-motivated, hardworking.
· Willingness to learn new procedures and processes for evaluating current conditions
· Detail oriented with an eye for accuracy
· For safety and other purposes, must be able to read, write, and communicate in English with other employees
· Must have basic math skills.
· Must be safety and quality conscious
· Able to be on time to work and returning from breaks
· Must be able to lift up to 351bs. repeatedly throughout the day
· Requires good eyesight, "with or without corrective lenses" Ability to read this with ease
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.