Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: The Event Specialist will support the Events Director with the development, planning, management, and execution of global events at doTERRA.
- Negotiation meeting space and sleeping room block accommodations for various events.
- Coordination of supporting logistics and internal and external communication.
- Assist in a team setting the planning and executive on-site events from 50 - 32,000 + attendees.
- Initiate the creation of various printed and digital event media and assets with the creative team.
- Work closely with all departments in order to facilitate a successful event.
- Responsible for various convention assignments.
- Evaluate meetings, log information, and make suggestions for improvements.
- Work closely with Wellness Advocates to plan and executive corporate sponsored events throughout the United States and other doTERRA International Markets.
- Ability to lead and communicate on high stake projects
- Produces high quality, polished deliverables
- Other projects as assigned by Global Events Manager or Global Events Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience in events
- 3+ years of doTERRA experience or equivalent industry
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Acrobat Professional, etc.
- Works well under pressure and has the ability to maintain a calm presence.
- Likes to work with people but can executive a project with little supervision as well.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willing to travel and work evenings or weekends.
- Strong communication, attention to detail, organizing, and planning skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Can work under general supervision.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.