At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The primary purpose of this job position is to maintain the Equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Facility Manager, to ensure the success of the facility department program.
- Receive and follow maintenance schedule/instructions from your supervisor and as outlined in our established maintenance policies and procedures.
- Follow maintenance schedules as outlined by the Facility Manager.
- Perform maintenance tasks as directed.
- Report all accidents/incidents to your supervisor no matter how minor they may be. (NOTE: Such occurrences must be reported during the shift in which they occur.)
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions when performing maintenance services.
- Maintain the doTERRA campus in good repair, ensuring a safe, clean and orderly environment.
- Follow established policies governing the use of labels and SDSs.
- Report all unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, etc., to the Facility Manager or immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean and equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored before leaving such areas on breaks, end of work day, etc.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment and supplies when required.
- Snow Removal using special equipment on certain areas.
- Inform Facility Manager or immediate supervisor of supply needs.
- Ensure that the facility and its equipment are properly maintained for employee comfort and convenience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to understand small engines, large engines, hydraulic systems, brakes, tune ups etc.
- Must have a good attitude and be ready to work at early hours
- Current driver’s license
- One (1) year of maintenance experience
- Have a working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, heating or other specific applicable trade experience.
- Experience working with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to take work unsupervised
- Any degrees, certifications or other qualifications to verify expertise.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Position Level:|| |
|Function: ||Facility Management|
| ||Pleasant Grove, Utah, 84062 |
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.