Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
- Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for designing, developing, and testing SAP functions associated with financial operations, which includes expertise in the SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Overhead Management - Cost Center Accounting, Controlling-Product Costing and Controlling-Profitability Analysis (CO-PA).
- Detailed functional and technical knowledge to configure and support various aspects of bank accounting involving outgoing checks, positive pay, cashed checks, ACH payments, Electronic Bank Statements.
- Ability to configure and support New Asset Accounting on SAP S/4 Hana to manage, depreciate, retire assets of the enterprise. Ability to implement SAP Product Costing to support production accounting and variance analysis in integration with SAP PP-PI.
- Ability to configure and support SAP CO-PA, costing and account based, to provide product, customer, market wise profitability reporting and support functionality for product demand forecasting with history sales data cleansing and trend line projections using COPA Planning Framework.
- Ability to implement various custom developments such as reports, interfaces, conversion, enhancements, forms, and work closely with development team.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Information Technology. Foreign equivalent accepted.
- Functional Analyst or a Consultant with 5 years of experience in Implementing and supporting SAP FI/CO, Product Costing, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Demonstrated ability in configuration and deployment of solutions in all key areas of FI/CO General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Controlling Product Costing, Bank accounting, and Controlling Profitability Analysis.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.