Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The two shifts for this position are 6:00am-2:30pm and 2:30pm-11:00pm.
The Lindon Fulfillment Center Team Member is responsible for performing assigned work at the doTERRA fulfillment center; including, but not limited to: Picking and packaging orders, labeling finished products, and working in a Production area. This position performs instructed tasks to ensure high-quality finished products for the end consumer and strives to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Pick, pack, and check customer orders
- Fill inventory locations and loading trailers
- Remove, replace, and apply labels to finished product
- Work in an assembly area constructing various kits
- Maintains a safe, clean warehouse environment
- Inspect finished goods product to guarantee the highest quality products
- Participate in project improvement groups
- Work in unison with other team members at an established pace, resolve conflicts in a respectful manor.
- Move cartons of material using safe lifting techniques
- Identify opportunities for improvement, present ideas, and make recommendations to further business goals as outlined by leadership
- Be always an ambassador of the doTERRA culture
- Help out in other areas of the company as needed.
- Basic computer/technology literacy to perform essential job functions
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job. Works under the close direction of senior personnel/management
- Must be a team player by maintaining a positive attitude, accepting direction from others, encouraging success, and helping other members of the team
- Must be safety and quality conscious
- To ensure the safe and efficient operation of company processes and resources, must have proficient communication skills including reading/writing and verbal communication with others
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes; understands need for continuous process improvement and seeks out areas where improvements can be made
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- This position operates in a manufacturing/production/warehouse environment that may include exposure to elevated noise levels and exposure to particles, fumes, scents, aromas, moving mechanical parts, elevated noise levels, and vibration
- Remain stationary for extended periods of time while operating a warehouse, manufacturing, computers, or other office resources
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a respectful manner
- Ability to traverse varying distances, travel between different floors of the building, or remain stationary surfaces/environments that may be hot, cold, wet, uneven, elevated, or hard for extended periods of time
- Ability to detect and correct or report hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
- The employee may also be required to locate, move, and manipulate objects that may require coordination between vision and dexterity, repetitive balancing, bending, stooping, climbing, reaching, twisting, holding, grasping, flexion, and rotation
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds and as much as 45 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.