Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position will lead members of the fulfillment team assigned to the shipping area. A fulfillment team lead is tasked with motivating team members, providing encouragement and assist the fulfillment supervisor in assessing individual training and performance. The team lead will look for problems and find and implement solutions.
- Maintain a safe, clean warehouse environment
- Supports the fulfillment team in daily activities to ensure that department goals related to morale, safety, volume, cost and quality standards are consistently met
- Trains, supports, and manages the performance of small to medium size teams with the support of supervisor and manager
- Ensures the quality of customer orders.
- Understand, monitor and improve department processes
- Consistently ensure that goods are dispatched on time, to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities
- Identify opportunities of significant impact for improvement, present ideas, make recommendations and act based upon analysis to further business goals
- Be an ambassador of the doTERRA culture at all times
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function. Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job
- For safety purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others
- Strong ability to teach and train others in skills
- Knowledgeable in warehouse operations and processes
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must
- The ability to manage large amounts of information
- Strong reporting skills and follow through in communication
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Warehouse - LFC|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.