Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Global Digital Data Marketing Analyst will collect and analyze data to identify global trends and provide country marketing managers with valuable information that they can use to improve marketing, operational and businesses practices. Main duties include identifying, gathering, analyzing global web traffic channel data from Google analytics 360, Full story and other appropriate 3rd party tools, and making meaningful insights accessible through easy-to-understand graphs, charts, tables, and reports through Google Data Studio
- Prepare regular global marketing KPIs and feedback about country campaign performance
- Use Google 360 Analytics channel data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organize and transform information into comprehensible structures
- Use data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Perform statistical analysis of data
- Use tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Prepare reports and presenting these to management or global country managers
- Identify and recommending new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Monitor data quality and removing corrupt data
- Communicate with stakeholders to understanding data content and business requirements
- BA in statistics, data analysis or equivalent
- 1-3+ years’ experience in statistical analysis and working with large data sets, data analysis tools and relational databases
- The ability to pay attention to detail when working with data to make accurate conclusions and predictions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively share findings with global country managers
- A solid understanding of data sources, data organization and storage
- Strong IT and mathematical skills
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Familiar with Analysis 360, Data Studio, Tableau, Python, R, SQL C++
- Experience with Machine Learning, Deep learning, Data Wrangling, analysis of variance and proficient in Excel
- Speak two or more languages
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.