Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible for creating reporting tied to functional areas within global logistics such as; fulfillment, inventory control, kitting and assembly, receiving/shipping, and transportation. Types of reports include labor tracking, inventory forecasting, kitting and assembly, transportation volume and expense. Key reporting will also be summarizing operational spend by department, warehouse location, and employee type. This position will play a vital role working closely with database management teams to extract raw data from internal systems and organizing information into understandable reports used for daily operational activities and decision making.
- Work directly with doTERRA database management teams to construct operational reporting.
- Enhance current visibility on fulfillment warehouse expense and performance activities.
- Enhance existing reporting used to highlight opportunities to improve operational execution and expense reduction.
- Create customized health metrics reflecting functional area performance for management teams.
- Assist in labor forecasting, planning, to ensure all areas and shifts are properly staffed to meet the forecasted demands.
- Proactively communicate with doTERRA operational leadership to highlight areas of concern, potential risks, and opportunities to improve.
- Improve data feeds to company reporting systems to ensure reporting is based on reliable data feeds.
- Ability to organize clean presentations and present confidently to leadership.
Requires a BS degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or the equivalent in directly related experience
- 1-2 years supply chain experience, preferred
- Experience with Tableau reporting software
- Strong problem-solving mentality
- Previous ERP and WMS system exposure
- Professional social & personal skills
- Confidence using Microsoft Excel & Macro reporting
- Knowledge of small-parcel carrier networks and delivery systems
- Ability to communicate and write effectively
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.