Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Enhance & drive global logistics for doTERRA both domestically and internationally by analyzing, developing, and implementing best practices that support the overall vision of the business. This position reports to the Global Logistics Manager.
* Ensure that time-sensitive shipments are coordinated in a timely manner
* Determine best shipping methods (air/ocean/ground)
* Manage relationships with key suppliers, freight forwarders, and logistics personnel throughout DoTERRA's global supply chain.
* Provide tracking information
* Perform occasional special projects
* Maintain reports on shipping status
* Ensure shipping documents meet compliance standards
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred in related field
- Exemplary communication skills- this is critical to the role
- Ability to speak, read, and write additional languages other than English a plus
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP/ERP systems and doTERRA’s products is a plus
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Must possess problem-solving, computer, and task organization skills
- Prior experience in logistics or related experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to perform multiple, concurrent tasks despite competing priorities while meeting the deadline
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must have the ability to work well with others and individually
- Exhibit ownership and display accountability for actions
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.