Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
In this internship you will assist the Reporting and Analytics team in providing internal reporting and analysis to various branches of the Operations department at doTERRA by using Tableau and other analytics tools. Projects range across all accepts of the supply chain, from sourcing and procurement of raw materials, to demand planning for products across a global market, all the way to logistics and fulfilment of customer orders. This internship is part-time and anticipated to last 4-6 months, with a flexible start date.
- Support the Operations Reporting and Analytics team in carrying out analyses on various projects
- Build and maintain reports in Tableau used by corporate leadership
- Develop and maintain curated databases through SQL
- Act as the bridge between I.T. and the end user to ensure that the vision of all parties involved are aligned
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Undergraduate emphasis in Global Supply Chain, Business Management, Statistics, Information Systems or related fields preferred
- Experience in Tableau, Tableau Prep, Alteryx, and SQL a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for coordinating with various teams and departments
- Excellent time management
- Passion and aptitude for quickly learning new technical skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.