Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Enhance, drive & lead Global Trade Compliance for doTERRA on a global scale by developing and implementing best practices that support the overall vision of the business. This position reports to the Sr. Mgr., Global Trade Compliance & IM/EX Ops.
- Serve as internal leader as it relates to import and export requirements for international transactions
- Stay informed of international events and changes to laws and requirements that may impact operations
- Oversight with the start-up & maintenance of a duty-drawback program
- Lead the development of policies, processes, and procedures in relation to compliance
- Ensures that all filings, documents, and regulatory reporting are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and according to current trade regulations
- Analyze doTERRA’s global business from a Trade Compliance standpoint and identify areas for improvement
- ERP System Maintenance - assit in the maintainance of Dangerous Goods, HS product classification and other data within SAP or other internal systems as needed
- Provide support for any Government audit or request for information
- Deliver input regarding best practices for AES filings & export paperwork
- Minimum of 3-5 years Global Trade Compliance experience required
- Ability to work in an adaptive, cross-functional enviornnment
- Experience in administering duty-drawback programs preferred
- Background with Customs inquries & audits
- Supply Chain experience strongly preferred
- ERP experience required (SAP preferred)
- Experience in developing KPI’s/performanced-based metrics
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but equivalent experience will be considered (Brokers License qualifies here)
- Current Dangerous Goods Certification (or ability to obtain one in first 90 days after start date)
- Strong capabilities in Excel is a must, Tableau (or equivalent) preferred
- Excellent Understanding of the EAR, HS classification & Customs Compliance
- Strong computer literacy skills required
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strategic problem-solving background
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a professional manner
- This position is in a professional office setting, the incumbent may be required to:
- Traverse varying distances and travel between different floors of the building
- Remain stationary for extended periods of time while operating a computer or other office resources
- As this position operates in a location near a production/manufacturing facility, the work environment may include exposure to airborne particles and/or scents and aromas
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.