Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Create design solutions for digital and print needs using a mix of creative skills, software, and commercial awareness. Maintain existing design and design templates applying solutions for increased efficiency and greater visual quality where applicable. Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Communicates clearly with internal clients to discuss projects and provide best solutions for their design and business needs
- Clarifies design issues and gathers information and materials to perform desktop layout and design on assigned projects
- Maintains creativity by staying current with industry standards, processes, design trends, and standards
- Creatively applies artistic size, type, style, and related aesthetics to product design and development
- Production and graphic work is accurate, on time, and of high quality
- Coordinates effectively with outside agencies, art services, photographers, printers, etc. to ensure timely delivery
- Remains technically proficient by reviewing web tutorials and training, attending design workshops, reading professional publications, and participating in professional societies
- Works effectively with copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers, and marketing specialists to function as a team in meeting tight deadlines
- English and Spanish proficiency required
- A.A. degree in graphic design and 4 years graphic design experience, or B.A. degree in graphic design and 2 years graphic design experience, or B.F.A. in graphic design required
- Portfolio of graphic/creative work required
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience in photo shoot management preferred
- Experience in web design preferred
- Excellent organizational, writing, and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects at once
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.