Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The General Manager of the Hawaiian Product and fulfillment Center will have a customer centric focus, responsible to direct and coordinate distribution and product center activities. Including develop processes, metrics and training programs, and setting productivity and quality standards. We are looking for a proven leader who will train, mentor and build a team that supports the doTERRA culture and drive a positive customer experience. This position will work closely with corporate Planning and Logistics teams to ensure an effective and efficient flow of goods.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees receiving, warehousing/inventory, fulfillment, and shipping operations.
- Participate in developing the management structure, long-term goals and objectives to meet the business needs.
- Develop, implement and manage policies, processes and standards for the Hawaii operation.
- Manage product center to provide world class customer service.
- Develop, implement and manage performance and quality standards and goals.
- Manage the daily operational activities within the fulfillment center.
- Serve as liaison to all internal stakeholders and coordinate with member services to ensure timely communication between departments.
- Conduct risk assessment evaluations, report results, and drive performance improvements to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations and performance standards.
- Develop, lead, train, and maintain a safety program to ensure accidents and injuries are avoided.
- Develop, implement and report on the various metrics that drive the performance of the facility.
- Create appropriate training materials, instruction and validation to ensure all fulfillment center employees are trained and understand the job they’re required to perform.
- Train and test all necessary staff, including temporary employees, to satisfy the Security and General Awareness requirements.
- Work closely with the Director of Logistics and other administrative personnel to review performance metrics, achievements and challenges and to discuss required changes in goals or objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of Customer service and Operational Management experience, including: strong knowledge and proven expertise in Customer service, Warehouse Management systems, Inventory management, process development, internal auditing programs, shipping and transportation, and a comprehensive understanding of supply chain and fulfillment operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain, management, or health sciences.
- Industry relevant operational experience. Ability to understand, troubleshoot and describe complex technical processes and issues.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include advanced skills in Excel; ability to understand, manipulate, and evaluate supply chain visibility tools (ie. BI), and other Transportation Management systems
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and follow up; Proven problem solving skills with ability to identify, analyze and resolve operational issues
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) with ability to implement and conduct training programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member and interact with all levels in a cross functional environment
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.