Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Seeking a highly self-motivated Desktop Technician to join our growing IT Infrastructure Group. This employee will work with the Help Desk Team Lead, IT Administrators, technical staff and administration. The candidate will have experience working with a Mac Server and administering Apple devices in a mixed Windows/Mac environment. They will also provide a high-quality end-user experience. The successful candidate must have the ability to provide support in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The primary function of the Technical Support - Tier 2 position is to administer a variety of technical projects related to the setup, maintenance, and support of doTERRA. Duties for this position include but are not limited to the support of software and hardware, setup and integration of technologies, and advising on general technology related items. This position will also serve as a general technical support specialist during high call volume periods by taking incoming requests. The work is performed under supervision of the Help Desk Manager. The primary duties of this individual are performed in the corporate office, with occasional planned travel in support of events. This position will have a shared responsibility of extended support which will include "on call" evening, night, and or weekend shifts.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical support to systems users.
- Develop, create and maintain documentation and support materials.
- Work closely with other departments for collaborating IT projects.
- Work closely with System Admin team to update and maintain GPO’s, UAG’s, PAG’s and OU’s
- Train other staff on technical issues as needed.
- Analyze complex computer issues, identify problems, and develop & implement effective solutions
- Develop and recommend cost effective technical system improvements.
- Develop and maintain business-related processes, procedures, and company guidelines
- Use approved diagnostic tools to diagnose network connectivity issues as well as image, and configure systems for deployment.
- Desktop & Laptop system patching
- Maintain backup for personal computers and laptops
- Monitor & analyze Anti-Virus management console
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware, Windows, and Mac OS X, as well as other authorized desktop applications and peripheral equipment
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, tablets) to ensure optimal performance
- Work with network team on trouble shooting wired and wireless network issues
- Trouble shoot basic level firewall issues URL and security policies
- Assist with network adds, moves and changes
- Assist with maintaining cabling standard in all wiring closest
- Monitoring network to identify network usage trends and possible bottlenecks
- Rack and stack of network and server equipment inside the datacenter and access closets
- Other duties outlined by the IT Ops Manager and Help Desk Manager.
- Experience with Active Directory & SCCM
- Current MAC experience
- Be able to demonstrate ability to configure and manage an iOS device using a Configuration Manager
- Exceptional attendance required
- Highly self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision
- Impeccable work ethic
- Possess excellent telephone, verbal, writing and organizational skills
- Be able to work early mornings, & late nights depending on severity of issue and workload
- Occasional weekend work required
- 2 - 3 years technical support experience, or a 2 year degree
- Certifications: A+, Network+, Cisco, Microsoft
- Proficiency with Microsoft products and Active Directory structure and operational procedures
- VmWare - WorkSpace One a plus
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.