Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: International Accountant
Reports to: Director, Global Financial Solutions & EMEA Finance
Job Description: doTERRA is looking to immediately hire a full-time accounting position responsible for performing tasks related to doTERRA’s foreign markets in the EMEA region. This is a great position for those who want involvement in international accounting and business. This position will perform the duties involved with the completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting entries and reports for our foreign markets. Additionally, this position will perform audit procedures, ad-hoc reports, and various strategic analyses designed to help all global markets achieve their goals. This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Pleasant Grove, UT and will report to the Director of Global Financial Solutions & EMEA Finance.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations each month for foreign markets
- Assist with the review of foreign markets’ monthly accounting packages prepared by foreign teams
- Assist the corporate and foreign accounting teams with monthly and annual global financial consolidations
- Assist with the preparation of statutory financial reports and filings required by foreign markets
- Prepare various analyses and reports as needed to support foreign markets in achieving goals and profitability
- Assist the Director in supporting the Tax and Treasury departments as needed
- Assist the Director with other various strategic initiatives
- Provide assistance to EMEA Regional Controllers
- Assist with margin analysis of pricing and promotions
- Perform audit procedures over accounts and internal controls
- Assist with development of audit procedures, processes, and policies on a global basis to help improve company profitability and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Master’s degree (MAcc or MBA with accounting emphasis) preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- 2 - 4 years public accounting experience preferred
- International accounting experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time-management skills
- Foreign language abilities a plus, but not required
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.