This position communicates with Independent Distributors (Consultor de Bem-Estar), Customers, Upline Leaders, local corporate counter-parts and assists them to understand and implement doTERRA’s Policy Manual and local market regulations in market.
- Educate and assist Wellness Advocates on doTERRA’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in protecting doTERRA’s trademark rights and URLs.
- Assist Customers in explaining doTERRA’s products, compensation plan, and an understanding of policies, procedures, and processes.
- Communicate personally, telephonically, and in correspondence with Customers.
- Helps develop tools and programs so members can understand the Policies and Procedures.
- Actively monitors the Internet for non-compliant materials including websites, online sales, and unauthorized sales tools.
- Closely works with corporate counter-parts to achieve market-specific business strategy and objectives.
- Closely works with Supervisor and Manager to resolve all potential policy violations.
- Assists and investigates other possible policy violations, including duplicate accounts, cross-line recruiting, cross-company recruiting, questionable volume, repackaging, and possible fraudulent conduct.
- Liaison between HQ compliance, Customers, and local corporate staff.
- Accurate documentation and case management.
- On occasion, needs to work around distributor and local staff’s schedule.
- Assist in enforcing sales policies with online auction sites such as Taobao.
- Help with monthly audits to mitigate manipulation within the compensation plan.
- As assigned by manager, work on team projects or other areas of compliance.
- Fluent in English, native Portuguese, or French.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, discretion, and judgment.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, writing, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of doTERRA policies.
- Associates or a Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university; or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
This position may qualify to work from home after training.