At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position communicates with Independent Distributors (Wellness Advocates), Customers, Upline Leaders, local corporate counter-parts and assists them to understand and implement doTERRA’s Policy Manual and local market regulations in the market. Russian-speakers preferred.
- Educate and assist Wellness Advocates on doTERRA’s policies and procedures.
- Assist to protect doTERRA trademark rights and URLs.
- Assist Customers in explaining doTERRA’s products, compensation plan, and an understanding of policies, procedures, and processes.
- Communicate personally, telephonically, and in correspondence with Customers.
- Helps develop tools and programs for members to better understand the Policies and Procedures.
- Actively monitors Internet for non-compliant materials including websites, online sales, and unauthorized sales tools.
- Closely works with corporate counterparts to achieve market-specific business strategy and objectives.
- Closely works with Supervisor and Manager to resolve all potential policy violations.
- Assists and investigates other possible policy violations, including duplicate accounts, cross-line recruiting, cross-company recruiting, buy in, repackaging, and possible fraudulent conduct.
- Liaison between corporate compliance, Customers, and local corporate staff.
- Accurate documentation and case management.
- On occasion, needs to work around distributor and local staff’s schedule.
- Assist in enforcing sales policies with online auction sites such as Taobao.
- Help with monthly audits to mitigate manipulation within the compensation plan.
- Fluent in English, native or fluent Russian
- Excellent interpersonal skills, discretion, and judgment.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, writing, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of doTERRA policies.
- Associates or a Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university; or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Position Level:|| |
| ||Pleasant Grove, Utah, 84062 |
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.