Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: International Controller Ireland/Global Manufacturing
Job Description: Full-time position at doTERRA Corporate headquarters. Support and manage daily accounting tasks for multiple entities. Oversee and manage the cost accounting function for the company.
- Establish and maintain the entity’s accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls consistent with other doTERRA entities
- Manage the cost accounting function for the company and review and analyze fluctuations in inventories and costs of goods sold
- Prepare annual financial plans and monthly analyses and recommendations
- Complete timely and accurate monthly financials
- Analyze results, identify trends, propose actions to be taken based on the findings
- Coordinate and manage annual audits with the external auditors
- Work with tax group to ensure compliance with tax reporting and filing
- Work with inventory team to perform year-end inventory count and monitor cycle counts
- Ensure vendors are paid on a timely basis
- Recruit, hire, and develop accounting staff members
- Direct the work of the general ledger and cost accounting teams
- Assist with the preparation of statutory financial reports and filings required by foreign markets
- Establish and maintain a good system of internal controls
- Ensure fixed assets are properly recorded and maintain depreciation schedules
- Identify potential cost savings, communicate findings to appropriate managers or implement change within direct area of authority to realize identified savings
- Research and resolve technical accounting issues that may arise
- Coordinate with European finance team regarding sales and costs related to European sales made by the Irish entity
- Three to five years professional accounting experience required
- Cost accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, master’s degree preferred
- At least two years in public accounting preferred
- In-depth understanding of U.S. GAAP
- SAP experience preferred
- Capable of leading and directing the work of others
- Able to collaborate well with professionals in various disciplines
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.