Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: International Inventory Control Team Lead
Reports to: Sr. Inventory Control Manager
Job Description: Full-time position based at our corporate campus with functions at multiple locations. Responsible for maintaining inventory systems accuracy, developing and enforcing inventory control policies, and ensuring inventory needs are met while assisting with other planning and operations tasks as needed
- Maintain systems sync accuracies across all international facilities, warehouses, and 3rd party contract manufacturers holding doTERRA inventory. Develop and drive reporting trends to baseline and improve accuracy.
- Create and maintain reporting for inventory accuracies world-wide.
- Assist/Train/Audit doTERRA facilities with inventory processes. Build processes to maintain proper order status within the system.
- Coordinate regular cycle counts, investigate inventory discrepancies, institute policies to prevent future problems and prepare inventory accuracy reports.
- Track and report operational KPIs and assist with validating inventory processes.
- Assist call center, production, international markets and other departments as needed with inventory issues.
- Assist in monitoring obsolete, discontinued, or expired inventory and complete inventory disposition.
- Monitor inventory system to ensure orders process properly and assist IT department as needed to resolve issues.
- Manage end-of-month process closes and support the Sr. Inventory Control Manager with global end-of-year inventory close processes
- Other operational tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business Administration, or related field is preferred. Applicants close to finishing one’s degree will be considered.
- 1-2 years’ experience in operations
- SAP experience preferred
- Understanding of various supply chain functions
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects concurrently
- Demonstrated leadership in initiating projects and overseeing progress of team
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with inter-departmental personnel and outside vendors
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, process control, and deadlines
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.