Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: The primary responsibility of this position is to manage a wide variety of product launching pipelines, all operational aspects of promotions and product availability in all the assigned markets.
- Create communication channels between HQ and the markets (includes weekly calls, collaboration meetings, impromptu meetings)
- Represent the markets at HQ
- Manage product introductions and launches for markets
- Meet with various departments to ensure all products are set up with IT, Finance, Data Governance (SKU setup), Marketing, Regulatory and Operations etc.
- Manage operations and logistics issues related to the markets
- Identify and investigate any supply chain issues and provide beneficial and timely solutions
- Support product development and design and communicate status to the markets
- Work with each market to manage product promotions and initiatives to provide operations support
- Identify operational needs to create, implement and train standardized SOP for all markets
- Support business strategy planning and reporting
- Build a relationship with the doTERRA employees in each market’s office
- Strive to understand the market’s needs, objectives, and challenges
- Adjust efforts in order to be more helpful
- Be accountable for the impact of your work
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management experience
- Workfront experience preferred.
- Ability to speak a foreign language (Chinese) is a plus
- Experience managing other people
- Must have ability to collaborate well with markets and corporate departments
- Must be able to work variable hours
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be flexible as situations can change rapidly
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.