Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position is responsible for the cycle count process of all inventory within the Lindon Fulfillment Center. Responsibilities will include physical counts of reserve and active inventory and computer reconciliation.
- Conduct physical counts using RF barcoding equipment.
- Investigate discrepancies using the WM user interface.
- Look for trends to identify issues.
- Identify and train process improvements to prevent future discrepancies.
- Work with vendors, replenishers, receiving and production for error correction.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment
- Generate useful KPI’s and reports demonstrating current inventory health and trends.
- Participate in project improvement groups
- Recommend disposition for expiring, obsolete and damaged inventory.
- Focus on reducing wasted inventory, unevenness in work processes and re-work within the fulfillment center
- Be an ambassador of doTERRA culture at all times
- Crosstrain in other areas of the warehouse
- Prior experience safely operating forklifts within the last two years
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
- Strong math skills and organization skills
- Experience with warehouse management software systems
- Ability to work in elevated equipment up to 30 feet high
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes
- Ability to think creatively to understand complex business dynamics
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of the shift
- Ability to detect and correct hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
We understand not all applicants will have every skillset, please apply and we will help evaluate where your skillset may fit best in our team.
We are currently accepting applications for Full-time (5:00am-1:30pm) and Part-time (5:00am-9:00am) positions.
|Shift:||Variable Shift Work|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.