Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: Assists chemistry lab through data entry, sample submission and project coordination
- Receives raw material, in process, finished good and stability samples with follow-up with outside departments on needed information for testing in both chemistry and microbiology labs
- Preparation of paperwork needed for analysis
- Record, track and file testing data in both electronic and raw data files
- Follow SOPs and record data precisely following GMP compliant practices for data handling
- Utilize multiple tracking programs to maintain efficiency of lab testing
- Monitor lab inventory and prepare orders as requested
- Collect SDS sheets for chemicals, media, reagents and bacterial controls and entry of receipt in chemical inventory
- Be able to prioritize tasks to achieve daily work load
- Comply with all laboratory safety procedures
- Supports all continuous improvement activities
- May be asked to perform non-routine work on occasion to assist QC management
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 + years full time progressively responsible work in Lab preferred.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing skills a plus
- Knowledge of record keeping requirements
- Proficient in MS Office programs
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Quality Control - MFG|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.