Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Laboratory Technician will work with the Personal Care Research and Development team to carry out product development projects. Primary responsibilities will include laboratory testing on prototypes, assisting with lab batching and helping to maintain the day to day operations of the formulation lab.
- Organize and perform stability testing on new and existing formulations to ensure finished product quality
- Prepare and provide results and summaries of stability, safety test and clinical studies for Research and Development use
- Prepare prototype samples and pilot samples for testing at Quality Control lab and outside labs when applicable
- Work directly with scientists to provide clear observations/information beyond study reports and specifications
- Help scientists making lab batches, request sample/ingredient documents and maintain information for raw materials used in the formulation lab
- Provide test reports with other departments and markets when requested
- Help prepare stability protocols for Quality Control lab to conduct the in-package compatibility study
- Organize raw material samples used in the formulation lab and monitor lab inventory supply when needed
- Help maintain safety awareness, lab equipment by tracking calibration of lab equipment and keep a clean laboratory environment
- Prioritize and plan tasks to achieve daily work load and knowledge of recordkeeping and good laboratory practices
- Bachelor of Science or Associate Science or related degree with 1-2 years of laboratory experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills in writing and responding with feedback
- Organizational/computer skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills, teamwork and time management
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Research and Development|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.