Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
doTERRA is seeking a part-time Legal Intern from January to April 2022 to assist our Corporate Counsel with a range of legal support and administration to keep up with its rapid domestic and international growth.
- Litigation support
- Perform legal and factual research
- Draft legal documents, including contracts and related materials
- Identify, monitor, and analyze compliance with relevant judicial decisions, statutes, regulations, legal articles, and other pertinent material
- Organize, cross-check, analyze, and validate information
- Update legal-related content on web and social media pages
- Prepare correspondence and check legal forms and documents for accuracy
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in relevant field
- Two years of law school preferred, not required
- One to three years of applicable experience
- Second language helpful but not required
- Thorough knowledge of civil procedure, evidence, contracts, legal terminology, and legal research including Westlaw
- Relevant computer knowledge and experience
- Proficient research, analytical ability, critical thinking, and writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, monitor information, plan, and organize
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.