Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: The primary responsibilities of this position are to own and manage the FP&A team and drive all related FP&A processes and projects. This position will both dive deep into the weeds and work at the lowest level of detail as well as think and work long-term and strategically.
- Support the monthly, quarterly, and annual FP&A processes, including planning cycles, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and management and executive reporting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reviews for executive management, providing insights into key drivers, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Own, update, and improve financial forecast models
- Prepare financial valuation modeling for various corporate development opportunities
- Work closely with senior leadership and the finance team on ad-hoc projects to provide in-depth business case analysis and intuitive reporting to drive intelligent decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A or corporate finance/strategy
- Extensive experience building and maintaining complex financial models; expert level proficiency with excel
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in ways others can easily understand; ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats to senior leadership
- Unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning excite you, and you know how to find direction and craft a plan of action even when none is given
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.