Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The US Market Development Manager will provide leadership, strategy, sales management, customer satisfaction and customer retention within their Region. They have direct responsibility when it comes to developing new targeted markets within the United States as well as working with emerging leaders in existing, well-established areas by providing them with the tools and strategies for increasing enrollments and volumes in their organization. The Market Development Manager is responsible for helping to plan regional events as well as partnering with local field leadership to attend and speak at events that provide introductory opportunities for new and existing Wellness Advocates to learn about doTERRA's foundation, mission and culture. The MDM will work closely and provide support for the company’s highest-ranking distributors by helping to develop strategies and working to help duplicate leadership models throughout the company. The Regional Sales Manager may also provide specialized training, communication to leaders within their region, and presentations about the doTERRA Difference in the marketplace. It is imperative that this individual work in cohesion with internal partners to communicate and generate awareness of channel trends that may impact sales and product success. The Regional Sales Manager will spend as much as 2 weeks out of the month traveling in the field.
- Build strong, high-level relationships with consultants and partners alike to ensure the efficient execution of regional growth objectives.
- Coach, lead and develop field leadership with existing, new, and potentially new Wellness Advocates.
- Leads the development and implementation of successful solution-based sales strategies.
- Influence, motivate, communicate and generate results through others. Counsel top Wellness Advocates on sales-related issues and events.
- Ensure that all key strategies are executed as designed.
- Articulate and aligns strategic plans and ensure that they are implemented effectively.
- Be confident and skilled at public speaking
- Must be fluent in English (speaking a second language is a plus)
- Must live in the greater Utah or Salt Lake County areas
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- More than 1 year of management experience and a proven track record in sales management and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making compelling presentations
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- High levels of sales proficiency and industry-specific experience
- Ability to present to groups from 100 - 5,000
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Powerpoint
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Sales and Marketing|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.